Sunday, March 6, 2011

progress report #10 my PLN

I was considering what my PLN was before this class and it almost nonexistent .I had Gmail but did not realize everything you could do with Google such as making documents. I did not realize you could do questionaires and it would also put it in spreadsheets where you could analyze your results.I would say the biggest part of my PLN is student and teacher blogs.I also had no idea how to use imovie before this class.I am trying to use Twitter and YouTube now but did not try to before this class.

1 comment:

  1. This is fine for your progress report, but in a PLN, we are looking for some sort of list of people or resources that you use to learn from. However, it is great that you feel comfortable navigating the google tools now (or at least know their capabilities)!

    ReplyDelete