Sunday, April 24, 2011

blog post 13

ALEX stands for Alabama Learning Exchange.I was amazed at how much information is on this site.The reason for this site is help teachers with anything from lesson plans to podcasts.The other thing I liked was that you can find your subject and any grade level ad it tells the objectives that should be met.I hope any teachers that are not using this site will.I know now I definitely will when I start teaching.I also think that this would be a good tool for parents.

1 comment:

  1. This post needs a picture as well. How will it be a great tool for parents. How can teachers use it. Why will you use it? What about ACCESS? You must complete this blog post assignment to pass the FOLIOTEK requirements for this course. Be sure to answer the questions I have asked when you revise this post. DO NOT FORGET to go back and add your review of ACCESS.

    ReplyDelete