Sunday, February 20, 2011

blog post#5

The resources I used were the Practical Principals,Education Podcast Network,and The Benefits Of Podcasts In The Classroom.I considered all of these sources very useful.I enjoyed the resource on benefits in the classroom the most.I had never thought about how parents could actually physically see what is going on their child's classroom.I liked the fact that if a child is sick, that child can still see what is going on and can stay home. I enjoyed the fact that the Practical Principals was audio.I used to think about a podcast as using video only.I did not think of using audio only .The main thing I liked about Education Podcast Network is interesting because you can find one on any subject.I have learned a lot since I started doing research for my podcast.I did not realize itunes could be used as an educational tool until this course.

2 comments:

  1. I must say that this course continues to surprise me just the same as it appears to surprise you. I have enjoyed learning about podcasts. I must agree that the benefits of podcasts resource surely did help in understanding why it is beneficial for the classroom. I think it would be fun to incorporate it into my classroom once I'm teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I enjoyed the fact that the Practical Principals was audio." Clear this sentence up and make sure you have spacing between periods and the beginning of the next sentence.

    Also, I am glad to see that you appreciate iTunes as a learning tool. Maybe when you start teaching, you can find a math podcast that interests you! I am a history nerd, so I LOVE the podcast by HOW STUFF WORKS called, THE STUFF YOU MISSED IN HISTORY CLASS. It is great!

    ReplyDelete