Sunday, February 20, 2011

C4T#1

The First teacher was Edna Sackson.She is a learning and teaching coordination in a PYP School in Australia.Iwas not sure what a pyp school was.I searched it and found it is primary years program,which is usually kindergarden through fifth grade.Mrs. Sackson writes a learning blog that was nominatedfor best educational in 2010.The first post I commented on was about focusing on learning instead of teaching.She gave several ideas like working in groups and blogging were a couple.I compared her ideas to edm310.The second post was about how teachers learn.She explained in the past it was mostly through administrators.The present is from other teachers and those teachers are responsible for alot of their own learning.The future is with more social media.The comments I made were I liked the comparison.I stated I think that twitter is a prime example of the social media for the future.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good post and it shows that you learned how education is moving from direct teaching styles to social learning. The only thing you should adjust is your spacing. Make sure that you have at least one space (I use two) after every period.

    Almost through our second month, keep up the adjusting because we are getting closer to a better product!

    ReplyDelete